Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2


I guess its time for an introduction?!








THOUGH ☆.。.:*

Before we proceed, let's take a look at my first introduction from my bowsandmacarons blog:




LAME.

I guess I'm still lame to this day, you could say.



It always feels embarrassing to look back on things like this.
I mean, I guess its not that bad yet ... 

(。-_-。)


 Anyway, I still love and wear Lolita except I don't wear it as much as I'd like.
Reasons for that is simply because my lolita wardrobe is still growing 
and I am constantly working and hardly have time to dress up.
I go to college as well, though, most of my time goes to work and sleep. 

Sanrio/San-x are still extremely relevant in my life as well video games.
I own a PS2, Wii, DS lite, 3DS and I occasionally use my boyfriend's PS3.
He also has this friend that comes over with his hacked Wii that we happen to use as well.
I don't consider myself a gamer for many reasons and when I wrote "I'm clearly not a gamer since I would never play COD or Gears of War" I was sort of poking fun at the whole gamer chick mentality stereotype.

( ̄◇ ̄;)

My figurine collection has grown a bit and as well as my plush collection.
With music, these days I'll find myself listening to stuff like this:


Overall, when it comes to music I primarily enjoy a lot of  the underground stuff (like the above), house, kpop, jpop, jrock ... Anything by Yasutaka Nakata.

As the sidebar of this blog says my obsessions constantly change.
I love so many things in the same time that I can't even decide on a simple tattoo for myself. 
So, take this as a warning that this blog may fluctuate from cutesy, kawaii-esque posts to ...
something completely irrelevant. 

For those who decide to follow ...

THANK YOU ☆.。.:*
(*´▽`*)

I hope I can try my best to make this blog as fun as possible for everyone!
Myself included!


No comments:

Post a Comment