Wednesday, March 13, 2013

4

I've been really busy with school and work for the last couple of days. 
 ★


Whenever I get off work I'll immediately end up taking a nap.
These naps can last from an hour to about 3 hours ...
Depending on how physically or mentally exhausted I am.
Also, it never helps that I go in 6am everyday for work! 
 ( TДT)
On the weekends I clock in for work at around 4:30am or 5am.
It really becomes annoying having to wake up at 3am but the
 only good thing is that I'm able to get off work early.

Nevertheless, it still sucks.

After my naps its when I usually dive into my studies.

★ ~☆

(taken from instagram)

I'm really excited, yet nervous as well, by what's coming up by the end of this week!


Megacon 2013 is this weekend and I'm going to be part of a maid group!
 (●⌒∇⌒●)

Except, we're not going to dress as traditional maids.
Each and everyone of us have our own unique twist to our outfits. 
We've also chosen a specific color for our dresses. 
I chose mint because I wanted to go with a color that is rarely used.
Also, I love how mint and black balance with each other so I wanted to try it out.
Mint is rarely used in general, typically because people believe its difficult to work with.
 I believe a good amount of people would probably prefer light pink's and light blue's over mint.

Which is interesting or pretty funny actually because we've all managed 
to stray away from the typical pink/blue 'kawaii ugu' outfit coordinates.

I still have to figure out what else I can incorporate with the outfit.
I'll be wearing a different wig from the picture and I have no idea where to go from there.
So far for the outfit its just the dress, the petticoat, the spiked choker, a pair of rocking horse
shoes (that you can't see in the picture), this rose halo floating over my head (that you can't really
see well in the picture) and that's about it. 

I probably might just leave the outfit the way it is. 
Might.

\(;´□`)/

I still have to iron the dress really well and safety pin together certain parts since
 the apron's shoulder straps keep slipping off.

Usually for the past 3 years or so I haven't really bought much at cons.
This time though, I would REALLY like to buy a few (or a bunch) of
Evangelion and Madoka Magica figurines. 

ಥ‿ಥ

I think I'll die of happiness if I leave the con with figurines of Asuka, Mari, Madoka, Homura, Sayaka ...

Anyone preparing for any cons coming up?

[ Btw, the first picture in this post is from a Japanese icon generator:

http://www.icongenerators.net/square.html ]

No comments:

Post a Comment