Monday, March 18, 2013

5



(from left to right: Celeste, Me, Leena, Lorina, and Lara)



Last weekend was finally Megacon 2013!
I was anticipating with excitement about the con coming up mostly because of the maid group meetup.
Even though, I didn't take ANY pictures at all except for this one and a few pictures of my friends. 
ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

We had some issues in the morning of Megacon and it mainly had to do with us not getting enough sleep,
not enough time in the morning, and when we finally arrived at the convention center traffic was 
extremely bad. I believe it mostly had to do with last weekend being St. Patrick's weekend and all. 
The morning was stressful but once we arrived and met up with everyone we felt a lot more at
ease. The rest of the day went nice and I had so much fun. 
(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

(from left to right: Huart and Steven)

(Nachi as Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph)

(My figurine haul from Saturday)



There's even a cosplay music video of all of us maids!



We're at around 1:04. 
Thanks to Leena for somehow stumbling onto the video!


I didn't have enough time to take any pictures of just me 
but I do have pictures of my 'practice' makeup from the day before! 



I really love this wig! 
(●´□`)♡


Ever been part of a cosplay group? or Have you ever wore matching outfits with a friend? 

P.S. --> I took a buttload of pictures of all my figurines! Next post will feature lots of somewhat nice pictures of each one. Including, a bit of my rambling on how satisfied I was with buying them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment