Thursday, June 20, 2013

10


Picture above was from last Friday. 




Hello! 

So, returning back to business as usual ...
I'd like to say that things are definitely picking up!

Next week on Wednesday Kyary releases her newest album, Nandacollection!



(cover for the limited edition)

I've already listened through a few tracks from this album! 
I can already tell I'm going to madly fall in love with this one. ♡

I'm really looking forward to it!


In other news as well, Metro Convention 2013 is coming up!
Its your typical anime con but a very notorious one among the anime folk in Central Florida.
I was almost considering not going until one of my best friends convinced me otherwise.
I was just going to go with the usual lolita outfit and such ...
but then ...

I realize every time I go to Metrocon I'm always in lolita. 
(´ ▽`)



(lolita outfit for metro con 2011)

In fact, I always go to most cons in lolita! 
I guess it just about time to ... just cosplay for once. 
Of course, I'm only limited about a month's worth of time so I turn to a
cosplay that is pretty flipping common among all of the weabs out there.


Rei Ayanami in her school uniform.

Simple, overrated, and ... well simple.
I don't have to make anything I just simply buy what I need. 
In which, I've already bought a wig for the cosplay and these really cute red circle lenses!


They're called Vassen Dolly Plus Red. 

They have a really good rating on Pinkyparadise and through some reviews I found
these to be empowering but the red isn't too bold which is how I like it.

On top of that, I took advantage while I was on pinkyparadise and I also included falsies to my order.


These are Diamond Lash Series 2, No. 3 Angel Eye upper lashes. 
I found out about these through a few online reviews and just had to get my hands on it.
I want to start dabbling into reviews, so hopefully I can create some good ones myself.
I know how helpful reviews can be so the more reviews out there for a specific item the better!

Last week actually, I took advantage of Lensvilliage sale!

They're having certain percentages off on specific lenses and its only until July 10th.
Come take a look!


I bought a pair of lenses for myself and for my best friend.
Here's the pair I bought for myself: 


They're Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Blue.
I actually already own the same exact pair but in green.





So, pretty much in general all I need left for the cosplay is her school uniform, a pair of black socks, 
and a pair of shoes to go with the uniform.

Thankfully, Bodyline has a her uniform and long black socks.
All I would need are the shoes in which I have to start searching ...
Soon. Really soon. 
( ̄д ̄;)


If you've ever cosplayed before, 
what was the fastest cosplay
you've ever worked on?



No comments:

Post a Comment