Wednesday, July 24, 2013

13


(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ... .。o♡


Its been such a good week so far! 
Well, not much has happened ... Though, I've been feeling really good.
I've been obsessing over this popular series called Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan.

The series has had a pretty positive effect on my life at the moment. 
I'm picky when it comes to anime/manga ... Really picky. 
Which is why I'll never call myself an Otaku.

Though, SNK (short for Shingeki no Kyojin) is one of those anime's that not only became an
instant hit in my life ... It crash landed onto my top favorites of all time. 
Which is too soon to say especially when there are only 47 chapters (about 11 volumes)
out for the manga and 15 episodes out for the anime. This series has consumed my life and
its definitely up there along with my other favorites. It's always on mind! 

I'm so obsessed that I took 3 or 4 days to catch up to the latest chapter of the series.
Prior to reading the manga, I've watched and caught up to the anime as well.
I'm desperate to know what will happen next. It really kills me.
The next chapter (chapter 48) does not release until next month ... 

I'm not sure what to do but its one of those things that's constantly on my mind.
Not sure if its a good or bad thing ...
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌



Yesterday was the Anamanaguchi concert that I've mentioned before on my previous post.
I had a chance to wear my seifuku from bodyline which I felt appropriate for the concert
since Anamanguchi is a chiptune bad. 


(stole the above picture from Leena's instagram ◔ ω ◔)

I was not able to get good footage or pictures of the concert because of how short I am.
It truly is a tough life when you enjoy concerts as much as I am but you're too short
to see anything properly.

Though, Leena, BT, and Tre snagged some footage and pictures from the concert. 
You can see all of it on their instagrams.

 http://instagram.com/spookybonesss
http://instagram.com/tre_mejia
http://instagram.com/irony_of_fate

The concert took forever to start up ... which caused my lower back to act up from 
standing for too long. Half way through the concert, I had to find a seat somewhere and rest for a bit.

Overall though, Anamanaguchi was awesome.

 Even while I was sitting down, I was jamming and bobbing my head from open bar area of the venue. 
Also, I LOVED the aesthetics of the stage 
and background drop they had set up for their concert. They're really creative and I'd love to see them
for a third time if they ever decide to come back to Orlando again!
(●´□`)♡


As I've mentioned earlier, the week has been nice so far. 
This weekend is Metro Con and I'll only be attending on Saturday.~
 It's going to be my first time cosplaying for a con ...
 I'm nervous but I hope things go smoothly for the most part.
I've already styled the fringe of the wig and that process went well. 
For now ...
Let's just hope for the best. ☆彡


Oh! Almost forgot, here's a random outfit shot from earlier this week:
(or later last week ... cannot really remember lol)


I need more cutesy ears and cutesy chokers. 。♥‿♥。

 





1 comment: